After a month of test knitting (thank you, ladies, you are incredible!!), translating and editing patterns and posts I am happy to now publish the newest addition to my pattern store. It’s now time for releasing these two dragons into the wild! Let them to multiply and bring joy to the people. I present to you my two newest patterns:
Both of them use the beautiful dragon scale-like pattern and are easy to knit, even though they might look a tad complicated. If you know how to knit in the round, make simple increases, decreases and yarn overs you’ll be all set up for knitting them! The pattern is easy to memorize, so you won’t need a chart to look at all the time.
I invite you to come and join us knitting one or both of these two brand new patterns in my newest KAL! It will be fun and motivating – chatting, knitting and drooling over your beautiful projects together 🙂
Oh, and you can also win something 🙂
- EVERYONE who finishes a pair of mittens and/or socks and posts a picture in the KAL thread April 30 2017 will win another of my patterns — Your choice!
- The project receiving the most ‘love’ clicks for their finished object shared in the gallery thread will receive one skein of my own hand dyed sock yarn, (shipping worldwide) at the end of the KAL.
Get your needles ready and happy knitting! 🙂 Don’t forget to share your yarn choices and progress pictures with us 🙂
What you need:
- 50-90g (depending on size) fingering yarn, for example Hearthside Fibers Galaxy (370m/409 yards per 115g) or similar in your favourite colourway – solid, semi-solid or tonal yarns work best
- 5double pointed needles 2.5 or 3mm
- 1 stitch marker
- Tapestry needle to sew in ends
“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”