$6.00 price inluding tax
This fish loves to swim with his friends, and once you started making one, you won’t stop until you are surrounded by a big school of fish.
He is a real stash-eater and you will just love to use all the small leftovers from your stash to make more colourful fishes.
You will not need to be an expert to knit this cutie:
Techniques used are
- knit in the round and flat
- simple increases and decreases.
Pictures are included and if you get stuck somewhere (which is really unlikely) I’ll be happy to help.
The gauge is not important, but you should use needles appropriate for the yarn you like to use.
What you need:
- 5 double-pointed needles 2,5/3mm (depending on the yarn you use)
- Approx. 20g of self-striping or colourful leftover yarn in the colours you prefer
- Small amounts of white yarn for the eyes
- Small amount of black yarn for the eyes
- Fiberfill to stuff the body
- Tapestry needle
The fish on the pictures are knit with worsted weight yarn and 2.5 mm needles.
” Very cute pattern. Easy to follow. Very pleased. AAA+” (Review by mem58 on Etsy)
“I’m a Pisces and so are 2 of my children, so will knit this many times. Super little pattern. ” (Review by Terri Kerwin on Etsy)
“Excellent pattern. Many thanks. 🙂 ” (Review b Angela Russell on Etsy)
Please tag your finished items on Instagram @MumpitzDesign so I can see them <3
This pattern includes two PDF files for the English version and the German version.