$6.00 price inluding tax
You always wanted to have a pet dragon? Careful, they are hungry! This hat will make everyone look twice and will keep you warm without dragon fire and look cool while doing so :).
The pattern gives instructions for different sizes, from baby hat to adult size.
Techniques used are:
* knit in the round
* picking up stitches
* simple decreases (ssk + k2tog)
the teeth are crocheted.
What you need:
– 50/100/150g (Baby/ Kids/ Adult size) in main color/s
All yarns can be used, best work all yarns thicker than sock weight yarn. Use your favorite yarn and needles in an appropriate size.
- Leftover yarn in white for teeth and eyes in the same weight as man color yarn
- Leftover yarn in black for pupils.
- A set of 5 double-pointed needles or cable needle in the size indicated on the yarn.
- A crochet hook the same size.
- Tapestry needle
Please tag your finished items on Instagram @MumpitzDesign so I can see them <3
This pattern includes two PDF files for the English version and the German version.