$6.00 price inluding tax
Duncan the dragon is a great companion on every adventure and loves to guard your precious treasures by night.
The pattern is intermediate to advanced skill level.
Techniques used are:
- knit in the round and do
- simple increases and decreases
- knit short rows
- graft/kitchener stitch.
The body is knit in one piece with ears, wings and feet knit separately and sewn on
later, alternatively you can pick up the stitches for these directly from the body.
The spikes on the back can be knit or crocheted, instructions for both are given.
The gauge is not important, but you should use needles at least one size smaller
than indicated on the yarn to prevent the fiberfill from showing. My dragons are made from Sport weight cotton yarn and measure about 12cm tall/long.
What you need:
– Ca. 50g sport (or other) weight yarn in two contrasting colours: 40g of the main colour, 10g of the contrasting colour.
– Left overs in black for the face
– Five double pointed needles (2,5 – 3,5mm or matching your chosen yarn)
– crochet hook the same size if you plan to crochet the spikes
– Tapestry needle
Please tag your finished items on Instagram @MumpitzDesign so I can see them <3
This pattern includes two PDF files for the English version and the German version.