Foxy Mittens knitting pattern PDF
These sweet foxes warm hands and hearts of kids and adults alike. This pattern gives instructions for both kids and adult sizes as well as tips for varying in sizes.
Photo tutorial included.
Techniques used are:
- knit/purl in the round and flat,
- simple increases and decreases,
- picking up stitches.
What you need:
* For kids size:
– approx. 15-20g/colour in orange and white (fingering, 170m/50g), Merino, Alpaca or
similar 10×10 st = 3,5- 4cm across
– Small leftover of the same yarn quality in black for nose and face.
* For adult size: approx. 30-40g per colour
* 5 double pointed needles size 2,5mm or 3mm (US 2-3).
Please tag your finished items on Instagram @MumpitzDesign so I can see them <3
This pattern includes two PDF files for the English version and the German version.