$7.00 price inluding tax
After Jormungandr, Oden and Frigg now meet Heimdallr, guardian of the burning rainbow bridge called Bifrost, which links Midgard, our world, to the seat of the Gods in Asgard. Heimdallr will sound the horn Gjallrhorn when the end of the world Ragnarök is upon us and fight in the last battle alongside the Norse warriors and gods
This pattern shows off very well on solid or semi solid yarns.
Charts for different sizes and written pattern are given
This pattern completes a set with the Heimdallr Socks and is the last in a series of four Norse inspired sets.
This pattern is suitable for knitters with some experience.
Techniques used are:
– knitting and purling in the round
– simple increases (left and right leaning)
– knitting cables
– stretchy bind off
What you need:
- ~50g fingering yarn, for example Cascade yarns Sorata (400m/100g) in your favourite colours.
- 5 double pointed needles 2.5 or 3mm
- 2 stitch markers
- Tapestry needle to sew in ends
Please tag your finished items on Instagram @MumpitzDesign so I can see them <3
This pattern includes two PDF files for the English version and the German version.