$5.00 price inluding tax
Didn‘t you always want to have a whale as best friend? This is your chance! This whale makes a cute little gift for big and small whale-fans and knits up really fast. AND he doesn‘t need as much space as one might expect of a whale 🙂
Techniques used are:
- knit in the round
- provisional cast on (tutorial included)
- simple increases and decreases
- picking up stitches (optional. You can also knit parts separately and attach them later)
What you need:
- Yarn: This whale can be knit in different yarn weights. I like to use cotton for toys as it is very durable and good to play with for small kids. For my whale I used ~10g Gründl cotton yarn. He measures 15cm long and 8cm tall.
- A set of 4 double pointed needles (I used size 2.5mst). It‘s practical to use needles at least one size smaller than indicated on the yarn to prevent the fiberfill from showing.
- Crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
100% of the revenue from this pattern sale go directly to the WWF (World Wildlife Fund).
More patterns supporting the WWF are:
Please tag your finished items on Instagram @MumpitzDesign so I can see them <3
This pattern includes two PDF files for the English version and the German version.