Is it spring yet? This minimoo wants to go out and play on the meadow and nibble some clover.
A perfect small gift for kids and adults alike and a cute addition to your spring decoration!
Techniques used are:
- knit in rounds and flat
- simple increases and decreases
What you need:
- ~20grams of cotton or other dk weight yarn, for example Cascade Ultimo Pima (200m/100g) in your favourite cow colour combo, white and brown or black
- leftover yarn in black for eyes and face
- small amount of beige or pink for the snout.
- A set of double pointed needles or cable needle (one size smaller than indicated on the yarn – I used 2.5mm)
- 1 stitch marker to mark the beginning of the round
- optional: leftover bits for embroidery on the animal, small scarf or top hat…
- Tapestry needle to weave in ends
Please tag your finished items on Instagram @MumpitzDesign so I can see them <3
This pattern includes two PDF files for the English version and the German version.