This sweet little fox will be your best friend, whether you’re young or old. He is a very quick knit and easy to make.
Techniques used are
- knit in the round an in rows,
- simple increases and decreases as well as
- kitchener stitch/grafting.
What you need:
- ~ 10g DK cotton yarn or similar in white, 8-10g in orange
- Leftovers in black for paws, nose and eyes
- 5 doube pointed needles (2,5 – 3,5mm)
- Tapestry needle
The toy is knit in the round, with pelt, ears, legs and tail knit separately and sewn on later (but you can of course pick up the stitches directly from the body, if you wish). The gauge is not very important, but you should use needles at least one size smaller than indicated on the yarn to prevent the fiberfill from showing.
Please tag your finished items on Instagram @MumpitzDesign so I can see them <3
This pattern includes two PDF files for the English version and the German version.