$7.00 price inluding tax
The possibly best known of the Norse gods goes by many names: Oden, Odin, Wotan, the Allfather and more. He gave one eye to acquire wisdom. This pattern incorporates symbols of eyes to mirror his wisdom.
The combination of soft yarn and nordic braids shows off very well on solid or semi solid yarns.
Charts and written instructions are given for three sizes.
This pattern completes a set with the Oden‘s Socks and is the second set in a series of four, inspired by Norse Mythology.
This pattern is suitable for knitters with some experience.
Techniques used are:
– knitting and purling in the round
– simple increases (left and right leaning)
– knitting cables
– stretchy bind off
What you need:
- ~100g fingering yarn, for example Cascade yarns Sorata (400m/100g) in your favourite colour.
- 5 double pointed needles 2.5 or 3mm
- stitch markers
- Tapestry needle to sew in ends
Please tag your finished items on Instagram @MumpitzDesign so I can see them <3
This pattern includes two PDF files for the English version and the German version.