$4.50 price inluding tax
This simple and lovely hat will make your yarn look good on anybody’s head 🙂 Make it from scraps or use squishy colourful ball of goodness that has been lying around for too long already!
Techniques used are
- knit and purl in the round,
- left- and right leaning decreases (k2tog and ssk).
Examples for different sizes are given. So grab your needles and make two, so you don’t go without!
What you need:
– Approx. 50g (1 ball or a bit more, if you like to make a slouchy beanie) of Bulky / 12
ply (7 wpi) or Aran / 10 ply (8 wpi)) yarn in your favorite color/s.
– 5 double pointed needles ( US 6 or 4-5mm) (I used these smaller needles for more
tightness, but you can easily adapt the pattern to your favorite needles for your
– Tapestry needle to weave in loose ends.
The hat matches very well with the Roundabout Neckwarmer
Please tag your finished items on Instagram @MumpitzDesign so I can see them <3
This pattern includes two PDF files for the English version and the German version.