$6.00 price inluding tax
This pattern is perfect for creating something fancy and yet these mittens are really easy to make.
The pattern is using knitting in the round on 5 double pointed needles, simple increases, as well as knits and purls, two picked up stitches and a stretchy bind off. That’s all 🙂
So it is suitable for beginners and still a wonderful pattern for advanced knitters.
What you need:
* Any fingering weight yarn of your choice in two complementing colours. (approx. 90m/95 yards)
* 5 double pointed needles, size as indicated on the yarn. (I used 2.5mm needles with fingering yarn)
Take my word on it, you won’t be able to stop making them.
Written instructions and a photo-tutorial are included. It is suitable for beginners and still a wonderful pattern for advanced knitters.
• Instant download in electronic PDF format
• Pattern is adult size only
• Skill Level – beginners/Intermediate
• Instructions are for knitting in the round on double pointed needles
• Any fingering or sock weight yarn
Please tag your finished items on Instagram @MumpitzDesign so I can see them <3
This pattern includes two PDF files for the English version and the German version.