$4.50 price inluding tax
This simple and lovely hat will make your yarn look good on anybody’s head and works perfectly for your scrappy leftovers! 🙂
Techniques used are:
- knit and purl in the round,
- simple decreases (k2tog) and
So grab your needles and make two, so you don’t go without!
This is not a complete stitch by stitch pattern, but instructions are given for various sizes, it’s really easy to change sizes.
Mix colours as you like, it’s a great way to use up leftovers, too!
What you need:
– For an adult hat : Approx. 50g (~130yards) DK / 8 ply (11 wpi) yarn in your favorite colour/s, mix and match as you like!
– 5 double pointed needles ( US 4 or 3.5mm) you can easily adapt the pattern to your favorite needles for your yarn)
– Tapestry needle to weave in loose ends.
Please tag your finished items on Instagram @MumpitzDesign so I can see them <3
This pattern includes two PDF files for the English version and the German version.