Leftovers are the best part of the skein! Have you been looking for the perfect project to make those pretty yarn ends glow? Look no further! These Scrappalicious Fingerless Mittens are made to show off those gorgeous bits that you saved up.
With eye catching different-sized colour blocks and simple construction the Scrappalicious Mitts are a great project for beginners and advanced knitters alike and can be made in all sizes. Examples for kids and adult sizes are given in the end of this pattern.
Perfect for fingering weight yarn scraps.
Techniques used are:
– knit and purl in the round
– simple increases (left and right leaning)
What you need:
- Approx. 50g of different sock weight scrap yarns (about 5g 400m/100g per scrap) depending on knitted size.
- 5 double pointed needles 2.5 or 3mm
- 2 stitch markers
- Tapestry needle to sew in ends
Please tag your finished items on Instagram @MumpitzDesign so I can see them <3
This pattern includes two PDF files for the English version and the German version.