This cute snail is a perfect gift for little and big ones. It’s a wonderful addition to any mobile, baby shower, keychain or why not add a bell to its belly and make it the cutest toy for your newborn?
Techniques used are:
- knit in the round with
- simple increases and decreases.
The gauge is not very important, but you should use needles at least one size smaller than indicated on the yarn to prevent the fiberfill from showing.
What you need:
- approx. 10grams (30-40yards) cotton yarn or similar in the body colour.
- 8-10grams (20-30yards) in the shell colour.
- small leftovers in black for the eyes
- 5 double pointed needles (2.5 – 3.5mm)
- Tapestry needle
Please tag your finished items on Instagram @MumpitzDesign so I can see them <3
This pattern includes two PDF files for the English version and the German version.