$7.00 price inluding tax
Who can resist a unicorn, let alone a pair of them? These cute unicorn mittens will bring colour and warmth into your life. They are easy to knit, make a great gift and look pretty in all colour combinations.
Instructions are written for kids and adult sizes and can be adapted to fit any size!
Techniques used are:
– knitting in the round
– simple increases and decreases (left and right leaning)
What you need:
– Approx.. 50-100g yarn, i.e. sock yarn, alpaca or merino fingering yarns (400m/100g) in a base colour.
– a small leftover in a horn colour
– small scraps of black for the eyes (or buttons)
– rainbow scraps for the mane
– 5 double pointed needles 2.5 or 3mm
– 2 stitch markers
– Tapestry needle to sew in ends
– crochet hook to attach the mane
Please tag your finished items on Instagram @MumpitzDesign so I can see them <3
This pattern includes two PDF files for the English version and the German version.