Valentina is a funny sheep who is always up to something! She loves to snuggle under your arm when you’re sad and she’ll keep you company on all your adventures.
This pattern is ideal for advanced beginners.
Techniques used are
- knitting and purling in the round,
- seed stitch,
- knitting in rows in stockinette stitch,
- simple increases and decreases.
The sheep is knit with tail, body and head in one piece with legs and ears knit separately and sewn on later. Alternatively you can of course pick up the legs and ears from the body and knit them on directly.
What you need:
- 10g cotton yarn or similar, sports weight in white or gray,
- leftovers in black and white for the eyes and face.
- 5 double pointed needles (2,5 – 3,5mm)
- Tapestry needle
Please tag your finished items on Instagram @MumpitzDesign so I can see them <3
This pattern includes two PDF files for the English version and the German version.